Here is a sample menu for the first week of a ketogenic diet to get you started:
- Breakfast: tomato-topped muffins with eggs and vegetables.
- Lunch: will consist of a side salad, feta cheese, and chicken salad with olive oil.
- Dinner: will be butter-cooked fish and asparagus.
- Breakfast: omelet with eggs, tomatoes, basil, and spinach
- Lunch: Almond milk, peanut butter, spinach, chocolate powder, and stevia milkshake with a side of sliced strawberries.
- Dinner: Broccoli that has been sautéed and served with roast chicken
- Breakfast: Stuffed bell peppers with cheese and eggs
- Lunch: On an arugula salad, there are hard-boiled eggs, turkey, avocado, and blue cheese.
- Dinner: Grilled fish and sesame-oil-sauteed spinach
- Breakfast: Full-fat yogurt with Keto granola on top
- Lunch: Steak bowl with cheese, spices, avocado, and salsa, together with cauliflower rice
- Dinner: cheesy broccoli and bison steak
- Breakfast: cooked egg boats with avocado
- Lunch: Chicken Caesar salad in a salad
- Dinner: chops of beef and veggies
- Breakfast: toast with cauliflower, cheese, and avocado.
- Lunch: pesto-topped salmon burgers without a bun
- Dinner: Served with Parmesan cheese and zucchini pasta, the meatballs
- Breakfast: Chia pudding with coconut and walnuts on top of the coconut milk
- Lunch: Greens, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, cheese, and turkey are all used in a Cobb salad.
- Dinner: chicken curry